Saturday, March 15, 2008

20 - 30% WEEKEND SALE ON YARNAHOY!

This weekend is a 20-30% sale in the Yarnahoy shop on all yarns and spinning fibers only. The used books & other items in the shop are already heavily discounted.

Here's how it goes:
20% off on the purchase of 1 to 3 items in the shop.
30% off on the purchase of 4 or more.

Don't miss the new section on "Knit, Weave, Dye Supplies". Great stuff here for weavers, knitters & dyers (cones galore).
I'm looking for a new owner to give shelter to my lovely, antique 4 shaft weaving loom & warping mill in the Alexandria, VA area. If you know of someone who'd be interested, please let them know. These items are for pick up only.

Please wait for a discounted invoice after making the purchase. If you've already paid, I shall be happy to refund you via PayPal. No checks or Money Orders please. I may not be here to accept them.

Questions? Email me at mayacrafts@gmail.com

No comments: