Dyed yarns in fall colors & naturals (& some not so natural)...
These are some of the yarns that I dyed before my trip to India. I'm getting ready to take them to the farmers market. I feel like dyeing some more but it's too cold out!
- The natural greys are Lincoln lamb spun from the fold & plied with sport weight merino.
- The off-whites are non dyed South African Fine whites spun single & 2 plied.
- The pinks are all South African Fine whites spun in different techniques - the pink on the extreme right is a 600 yard singles.
- The blues in the basket are a mix of hand dyed Alpaca & Merino.
- The lovely red, rusts, oranges & purples are hand dyed Alpaca.