Monday, December 25, 2006

Mission - Hand spun raglan sweater



I'm too lazy & possibly too incompetant to knit myself a sweater like the white one below. However, i've hopefully spun myself a 2 ply yarn from the roving pictured below in the hope that I might find a super sweater knitting do-gooder to knit me a sweater that fits like this sweater - in the United States.
I also found a flexible pattern online at http://www.woolworks.org/patterns/raglan.html
I'd be happy to pay (email me at mayacrafts@gmail.com & we'll talk) or swap yarn from my Etsy shop or do both.
Any takers? :)

Anyone know where I can find a similar pattern for a raglan sweater?






1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Good idea! I am not the knitter for you, though I did knit a sweater out of handspun once and it was FABULOUS!