1. Name or preferred handle: Isobel
2. Name of colorway used: Indigg
3. Pattern used or name of your project: The pattern is Grapevine from More Sensational Knitted Socks
4. Inspirations & what drew you to the color: The indigo and purples made me think of full ripe grapes on the vine.
5. Problems encountered (and creative solutions for the same): None: The yarn is a self-striping and using a slip stitch toe decrease creates a faux fair isle effect. I like the pooling around the ankle bone; it creates a definite right and left foot. Eye of Partridge heel, creates the faux fair isle heel, the fit well and the wonderful merino creates a slight springy stretch for comfort
6. Optional: I loved this yarn, it was great to work with, super soft, and the colours were amazing.