Friday, September 21, 2007

Jaywalker socks by KNITTINGB



1. Name - knittingb

2. Colorway - Chocolate and Sour Berry

3. Pattern used - jaywalkers by grumperina

4. Inspirations - I'm a pretty new knitter, and it seems that everyone and their mother has knit this pattern. As for the colorway, I've been drawn to pinks and browns and I loved the vibrancy of yours.

5. Problems - I did not check my gauge, and my first attempt was waaaay too small. Luckily, when it was small was when the pooling was its worst; when I changed needle sizes I liked the striping much more.

6. Anything else - I guess I just haven't been too scared to try new patterns, no matter how much experience I have so far. I've learned a lot in the short time I've been knitting and continue to be excited to learn more!

No comments: